WE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR 2017 TAX SEASON. IF YOU ARE AN UNDERGRADUATE STUDENT AT THE UNIVERSITY OF CALGARY, YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY TO OUR PROGRAM
FOR ALL APPLICANTS: Please note that you must have filed a tax return previously and have a valid SIN to be eligible to volunteer with the tax program.
Our program runs through SU Volunteer Services, and we accept applications year round, but we do not begin processing applications until September to December of each academic year.
Brief timeline of the annual process:
- Applicants are encouraged to apply during September-December
- Successful applicants are notified of an interview invite in January
- Successful candidates are hired in late January
- Volunteer training occurs throughout February
- The tax clinic operates from late February/early March to the beginning of April
- Apply Online to become a volunteer with us next year: Volunteer Application Form.