Our program runs through SU Volunteer Services, and we accept applications year round, but we do not begin processing applications until September to January of each academic year. In order to be considered for the first round of hiring in November, applications must be submitted by October 31st, 2018. All applications received after that date, until mid-January, will be considered for the second round of hiring in late January.
Here is a brief timeline of the annual process:
- Applicants are encouraged to apply during September through to January.
- Apply Online to become a volunteer with us next year: Volunteer Application Form.
- Successful applicants are notified of an interview invitation in November for the first round of hiring, and January for the second round of hiring.
- Successful candidates are hired in late November for the first round of hiring, and late January for the second round of hiring.
- The mandatory Volunteer Training Day will occur on Saturday, February 9th, 2019.
- The tax clinic operates from late February to the beginning of April.