Q Centre Discussion Group
The Q Centre is excited to offer bi-weekly discussion groups. Focusing on key topics in the sexual and gender minority community, they will take place every other Thursday at 5:00 pm in the Q Centre. They are open to all members of the campus community and we hope to see you there!
- January 18: Femme Invisibility in the Community
- February 1: Barriers of Exercise
- February 15: Queer Representation in Literacy
- March 1: Anxiety
- March 15: Stigmatization in Medical Services
- April 5: Non-binary Identities