Security Staff, Den & Black Lounge
We are the Den & Black Lounge Restaurant – a student tradition for over 45 years and a regular hotspot with two floors of food, beverages, dance floor and outdoor patio! Positioned at the heart of the vibrant University of Calgary campus – we’re located in the MacEwan Student Centre.
We’re looking for confident and self-motivated team players who can jump in, roll up their sleeves, and make an immediate contribution to our security team. Someone who can take initiative, has pride in their work and enjoys a busy environment.
We like to think of our security team as ambassador’s – who help to provide positive experiences for our patrons and take the necessary steps to ensure that our environment is secure and safe.
What we’re looking for:
- Outstanding communication talents
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Customer service focus
- Team player who can create collaborative relationships with other staff and departments
- Prior security experience gained within a high-volume food & beverage environment
- Open schedule that permits the flexibility to work evening shifts
- Valid certification for: First Aid, ProServe and ProTect
- Self-defense training would be considered an advantage
Our team is service oriented, friendly, student focused and proud of our integral contribution to student life at UofC. We provide more than just service – we are invested, involved and excited to be here!
Read the full Position Description for details.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.