Social Media Coordinator
Be a Social Media Coordinator for the Students’ Union!
The Students’ Union is looking for a part-time, flexible, creative individual who can jump in, roll up their sleeves, and make an immediate contribution to our team. If you’re willing to attend key events and transcribe experiences into our social media and online platforms, we want you to help us engage with students.
Responsibilities will include executing the day-to-day social media activities, including posting to and updating original content (images, video and text) for all social media channels for the SU. What we’re looking for:
- Outstanding written communication skills
- Ability to create digital photography and/or video assets for social media
- A team player who can create collaborative relationships with other staff and departments while working independently
- Strong time management skills to be able to get things done on time and keep promises
- Creative problem solving skills
Applicants must be undergraduate students. This position runs from late August to April.
For complete details please see the full position description.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Application deadline is Monday, April 9, 2018