Volunteer Services program coordinator
Be a Volunteer Services Program Coordinator at the Students’ Union!
Students’ Union Volunteer Services (SUVS) is hiring program coordinators for 2018-19. Work on campus and gain real world experience by managing one of six volunteer programs. You’ll develop skills such as
- volunteer management
- non-profit program development
- event planning
- human resources
- risk management
Applicants must be undergraduate students with at least one year volunteer experience. All positions run August to April, are part-time and offer flexible hours.
For complete details please see the full position description.
- Information Centre/Lost & Found (one position)
- Into the Streets/Alternative Spring Break (one position)
- Students for Literacy (two positions)
- SU Campus Food Bank (two positions)
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline is Friday, March 30, 2018